TALL COFFEE TABLES. TALL COFFEE
Tall coffee tables. Solid oak pub table.
Tall Coffee Tables
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- Of great or more than average height, esp. (with reference to an object) relative to width
- grandiloquent: lofty in style; "he engages in so much tall talk, one never really realizes what he is saying"
- (after a measurement and in questions) Measuring a specified distance from top to bottom
- great in vertical dimension; high in stature; "tall people"; "tall buildings"; "tall trees"; "tall ships"
- Used in reference to proud and confident movement or behavior
- a garment size for a tall person
Twain's TALL Coffee Tables
Scarecrow Exhibit and Compettition at Cheekwood Botanical Gardens - Nashville, TN.
"Twain's TALL Coffee Tables" entered by STARBUCK'S WEST END #9781.
Mid century coffee table - $80
21" x 54" x 15" tall
Solid coffee table with beautiful inlays. Very good condition.
building a pub table
low profile coffee tables
marble top cocktail table
round pedestal table leaf
console tables and mirrors
display cocktail table
round cottage coffee table
living room round table